[gps-talkusers] Re: Unusual Search Responses

  • From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:49:58 -0500

Hi Charles,

When looking for an apartment, house, or hotel, the feature was invaluable
to tell you everything in a two or three mile radius. It helped make
informed decisions about where to stay an/or live. I wonder if you would
consider putting a peared down version of the start and end for pedestrian
routes--maybe four or five miles and a vehicle search of 25 miles. That
might cut down on time outs and abuse. Is this possible?

Judy