[gps-talkusers] Re: UPGRADING TO 4.2

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:16:46 -0000

Yeah, fine, I got there Charles.

Now I'm fighting to get the receiver working and have already carried out the steps you mentioned in a message to Peggy with no success. (Got to wait for some eyes now to see if it looks as though this receiver has power, which it should have!)

So, once again, working through the options and looking forward to trying out some of the new features which, on second read, I have to say look pretty good!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>