[gps-talkusers] Re: UK MAP DATA

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:10:04 +0100

Steve,

Well done for taking up that particular map problem with Charles in a better
way than I could have done, as you understand it better!  <Smiles>

I agree with you about the number of POIS now given in the centre of Reading.
I found they were coming at me from everywhere the other day . . ..  Oh, what
fun!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx