[gps-talkusers] Turn off networks are available announcements

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 12:11:38 -0700

Hi,

I have an HTC 743S phone with Mgeo.  When walking around, I am constantly
prompted to make a choice to connect to wireless networks that are
available.  Does anyone know how to turn this feature off?  There is a check
box that says check to not be prompted again, but checking it does not stop
the prompts.

Thanks,

Keith