[gps-talkusers] Re: Tuesday's chat has moved

  • From: "Bill Morgan" <billmorgan124@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:39:05 -0700

Hi, Bill here in Boise Idaho.
I have never been able to figure out how to get any chat deal to work. But I would like to try for this one on G.P.S. Please how is it done.
I have Jaws 7.0, win XP Home.
Really need clear step by step instructions. Not good with computers, but wanting to learn.
Have a problem with memory working. Must write most things down or gone.
Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>