[gps-talkusers] Re: Tip of the week December 21

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:58:54 +0000

hi thanks for this mesage i should acquire my apex very soon. i am sure this
has been brought up on the lists though but how do i copy my gps sendero 6
point 2 to the apex. i have given humanware uk my gps serial number so when i
get the apex i thought the gps was already installed on it. sorry about missing
some older mesages on this topic but have been very busy piano tuning. got two
weeks off now thank heavens i look forward to the apex wonder what the gps is
like on it very sadly my pk has broken down and would cost too much to repair
so my best option is the apex.