[gps-talkusers] Re: The my Charge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank with speech podcast

  • From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:44:33 -0700

Robert,

It announces in its voice when it is fully charged. It may say something as
well when it gets low.

It also announces which connector has been plugged into. I have noticed with
my iPhone 5 that I must first plug the Lightneing plug into the phone and
then the USB plug into the MyCharge. If you don't do it in that sequence,
the iPhone may not charge.