[gps-talkusers] Re: Space with H???

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:12:37 -0700

Hi Leslie, the commands are what you would press from within the main program to get to that function.

So for example to get to the Where Am I commands (which is a menu) the only way to do this is Space with H (to enter Help) and then W to enter the WhereAmI commands.

As a further example which isn't a sub menu the item is Set Address which is Space with S. Now that is actually a duplicate and that is the quickest way to get there, you could also press Space with H to enter Help then press V to get into Virtual Commands list and S to set address.

So that would be Space H, V S (which is a lot of keystrokes, so this is why we have a short cut with just Space with S), and this is what we tell you in the help system. Some commands don't have shortcuts and the only way to get there is to execute them from entering the Help system and this is why you will get Space with H plus some other letter, for example getting the online documentation (Space with H, then D).

Hope this helps.
Charles

At 09:04 PM 3/31/2008, you wrote:
I know Space with H for HELP. I do not understand why the commands says,
"Space with H, W".  Is it mean Wkhere Am I in the HELP? Or is it mean
HEADING and Where am I?

Leslie--

Checked by AVG.
10:13 AM

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W