[gps-talkusers] Singing its praises

  • From: "Kristeen Hughes" <khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:16:25 -0400

Hi,
I wanted to express my joy at the new version of the GPS and how it works with the new version of Keysoft. I am finding it so incredibly accurate and so much faster. It's been a total treat to use. I also discovered how wonderful it can be to let it plan a route for me and follow it. I have somewhere that I go once in awhile and it has some trickiness involved and the GPS with its improved speed and accuracy make it so that I can let it put together the route and I'm able to follow it to the exact location. I'm really loving it!

Kristeen Hughes
khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx