[gps-talkusers] Re: Setting Virtual address

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:57:26 -0700

Gian,
You have to use the city of New York, as far as I know
Brooklyn is a borough of New York City.  I found the street 60th Street by
searching on the city of New York.  If you are still having problems please
send me your complete address including the ZIP code and I look into this.
Call if you need assistance.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____