[gps-talkusers] Re: Sending two messages out instead of one with Eudora

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:31:24 +0100

However, isn't that in the list controls?  (I use outlook Express, and if I
Reply To All on certain yahoogroups, freelists, and on other list groups'
mails they will get sent only to the list - twice, as I may discover
beforehand by examining the To field before I am going to send.  (This
message was addressed only to the ordinary Reply To Sender - taken in this
case to be the list directly.)