[gps-talkusers] Sendero Lookaround Wow!

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:57:15 -0700

Hi!
Was taking a walk and suddenly the receiver I use with Sense Nav ran out of juice. And, of course, I was about a mile plus from home. I decided what better time to see what the gps on my cell phone does than the present and since I didn't want to fool with Navigon or Tomtom, I turned on Sendero's lookaround. Wow! It continually told me exactly where I was, all I wanted at that point were the cross streets and I was home within about 15 minutes. Thank you so much, Mike and Charles it kind of reminded me of the GPS 1 on the Braille Note those few years ago. Mary Ellen Earls

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.