[gps-talkusers] Sendero Highlights - corrected

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 10:11:40 -0700

Greetings from Sendero.  We have two highlights for you.  In my previous email, I left out information on the first item, please see below for the full announcement.

1. Announcing the release of version 3.5 of Sendero’s iPhone GPS apps!  Thanks to continued funding from a federal grant from the National Institute of Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research, we continue to work on our seamless outdoor to indoor wayfinding functionality. We have added another indoor source, Ningo, and updated the existing, Loud Steps.  We have tested the Loud Steps application in Chicago O'Hare airport, read about the tests on our blog <http://senderogps.blogspot.com/2018/09/>.  We have also added OSM points of interest to the existing Foursquare POIs and, thanks to an enthusiastic user, we now have Serbian language translation!  Read the full release details. <http://senderogroup.com/news/segpsrelease.html>

2. Most of our customers with Sendero GPS for the PC, BrailleNote, Braille Sense, PacMate or Mobile Geo have already logged in to download maps and software.  We thank you for taking the time to ensure that you have access to your software and maps moving forward.  For those of you who have not this is a friendly reminder that on October 1, the only software and maps that will be available for download from our server will be the current version Sendero GPS version 22 with 2018 maps.  If you already have version 22, you do not have to do anything.  For all prior versions, please be sure to download a complete copy of your map and software files and store them locally on your computer by September 30, 2018.  They will no longer be available from GoSendero or any Sendero download website.

--
Kim Casey
Sendero Group

Phone: 888.757.6810