[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS LookAround 1.1 released

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 19:38:46 -0500

Please see note from http://SenderoGroup.com/iPhone on variety POI category.
nearest point of interest based on the POI category you have chosen
under settings. It defaults to the Restaurant category. Note the
Variety category is
a combination of 8 categories containing the letter E such as
restaurant and hotel. Searching 8 categories at once may cause the app
to time-out more frequently.

Kevin
http://twitter.com/kevinchao89