[gps-talkusers] Re: SDHC Sandisk 8gb card

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:12:54 -0700

Just to add to this, there was a post made on Blind Bargains of a 32GB
CompactFlash card, which will work in the BrailleNote family of products.

RSS Feeds: Blind Bargains
A-DATA Speedy 32GB CompactFlash Card for $133.99
For a reader, Newegg.com still has the A-DATA Speedy 32GB CompactFlash Card
for $139.99. With about $5 for shipping, it's slightly higher than our last
mention, but still the lowest price we could currently find for a card of
this capacity. This card should work in devices which support CompactFlash,
such as the BrailleNote and Pac Mate family of PDA's.

Kevin

   _____