[gps-talkusers] Re: RECEIVER NOT DETECTED

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:23:35 -0700

Kath,

If you move the cable around it you get it to work, the cable must be defective.When this sort of thing occurs, the best first course of action is to call Sendero at 1-888-757-6810 and choose extension 111.

Call to confirm the problem and we will send you another cable if that is the problem.

Hello GPS Users,

I am having a problem.

When I start my GPS, I am told that the receiver is not detected.
I am using a new cable.
Sometimes I can move the chord around, and get detection, but
sometimes I cannot.
I cannot imagine it being the new cable!
What else could it be?