[gps-talkusers] Questions

  • From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:52:06 -0700

Hi all,
I'm trying to use my holux gpslim236 rcvr and things aren't going
well. With my version 3.5, when I pair the receiver, it's asking for
an authentication code. I thidk I asked this question a while ago, and
admittedly, I don't remember the answer. So I pressed enter. However,
when I try and detect the receiver in the gps menu, it says that it
can't detect it. What do I need to change?
Secondly, I guess I've got an even dumber question. Though rehab
purchased my unit for me, does this make me eligible for any
assistance with learning and working with this great unit?
All help and answers are appreciated. Thans much.
Sharonda

--
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com