[gps-talkusers] Re: Public User POI file question

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:51:24 -0700

Hi Peter,

You are correct we rely on the end user at this point to give us the POIs
and tell us which country they were recorded in.  There is no post
processing yet to make sure only USA pois go into the USA user collective
file.  This is on our wish list but currently this isn't possible.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC