[gps-talkusers] Re: Problem with 4.02 patch

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:28:05 -0700

Thanks!  Your suggestion  worked.  Now, My GPS is humming along.

Claude Everett
American by Chance Californian by Choice.
Every one has a disability, it's just that some are more aware of it than
others.
"A closed mind gathers no Inspiration!" C. E.
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends. "
Martin Luther King Jr.
 (1929 - 1968)

Try redownloading the patch sounds like a corrupt file to me.
Charles.

At 07:31 AM 8/30/2007, you wrote:
>I just tried to install the 4.02 patch and got a not enough storage
>with the installation attempt and now the gps is not functioning. any
suggestions?

>Claude Everett
>American by Chance Californian by Choice.
>Every one has a disability, it's just that some are more aware of it
>than others.
>"A closed mind gathers no Inspiration!" C. E.
>"Insanity is doing the same thing
>over and over again while
>expecting a different outcome."
>Albert Einstein