[gps-talkusers] Re: Poi Searches Version 6

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:28:59 -0400

One thing I miss from the earlier versions is the ability to specify a
distance in the POI Category search.  When I specify a category, it goes to
POI string, but no ability to set the distance.

A couple days ago, I tried to search for a poi that I knew was between 3 and 4
miles away.  I had to hit the expand search command at least eight times
before it got out to that distance.

Steve

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with â??unsubscribeâ?? in the Subject.