[gps-talkusers] PS Chat Room: Good Words

  • From: eileen akers <e.g.akers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:52:20 -0500

Hi Listers,
I just want to encourage all those who can to come into the GPS chat room! It's a very rewarding experience. I learn something whenever I visit there--either something I never knew or something I had forgotten. There's a level of explanation or clarification that can best happen with an instant verbal response. I find that the conversation is friendly and comfortable for GPS users at all levels, whether they're beginners or experts. It's just a great place to be. I also find it fun to hear voices that go with names I recognize from this list. I always get more confident and enthusiastic after visiting the GPS chat room. My compliments to Chris and others at Sendero for their dedication and a great job!
Eileen