[gps-talkusers] POI file

  • From: "April Martin" <ashinholster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:59:01 -0500

I am currently taking a driving trip cross country. I only have a 1 gig card
and so I had to remove some maps. I think I inadvertently erased my POI file
when clearing out some maps I'm not using on this trip. Can someone please tell
me the name of the file which has all the commercial POI's . When driving
commercial files show up, but when I try to do a specific search, I can't find
anything although I know there are things around because they are showing up as
Poi's while we're just driving. Thanks in advance for any help.