[gps-talkusers] Re: New version of GPS?

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:30:37 -0800

Gianni,

The short answer is, no news.

We thought about releasing a map and POI update the first of this year but
decided to bundle the map update with the program update later this year. We
don't announce an update until the release is imminent. We start working on the
next version soon after the previous release. We won't be announcing anything
for CSUN so don't expect a new Sendero GPS for several months. When it does
show up, there will be some very cool stuff.