[gps-talkusers] Re: Navigon maps

  • From: Kevin chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:22:10 -0500

Tossed question on Twitter and got responses from people who have been using
Navigon for a while and know it. All maps and POIs are stored locally on
iPhone. It requires GPS for positioning. It can be used without cell coverage.
Data is required for traffic and weather.
Airplane mode turns off all radios: cell, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. To turn off
cell data: settings, general, network and cellular data
Kevin
Sent from my iPhone