[gps-talkusers] Re: Mean?

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:59:13 -0400

1. destination: Where you are trying to end up example 1920 Lyn Av .

2. Route: turn by turn instructions from point a to point b.  A is
your starting point and B is your destination.

3. your starting position can be either live GPS (outside tracking) or
a virtual position.
Virtual position  is a position you are not physically standing at,
Here's an example:
I'm physically at Sendero's office
1118 Maple Ln, and I use my GPS program to explore the streets around
a hotel in Albany New York.
the Hotel in Albany New York would be my virtual position because I'm
not there.
Chris
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:46:04 -0500, "Mr. Leslie US1"
<les537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have difficult to understand the words: destination, route, and virtual.
>
>I am leaving here from 5505 Bry Av S and go to 1920 Lyn Av S.  Do you call
>"from...." as destination?  Do you call "to..." as virtual?  GPS tells me
>how to go as direction, do you call it route?
>
>Leslie-0-

>Checked by AVG.
>11:32 AM
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3021 (20080412) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx