[gps-talkusers] Re: Map Question

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:04:52 -0400

Cool, thanks for all the help.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:25 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Map Question

My mPower is in being traded for an Apex. However, when Sense NAV was upgraded to use the 2010 maps, I just took my CF card from my mPower and put it in my Voice Sense, and the maps loaded just fine. Even my favorites were brought over and worked just fine on the Voice Sense, which would make sense, grin, seeing as they are saved in the maps folder. All this to say that, yes, they are indeed the same maps.