[gps-talkusers] MAP LOCATION

  • From: RR Bartholomew <richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:17:35 +0100

Using GPS 2010, I bought the US maps on Thursday as I am currently
travelling in New York; however, after I copied the files to a
newly-created folder on the flash drive of my Apex, named "2010 us
maps", no maps are loaded when launching the GPS system.  I have
copied all the files from the zipped file for the northeast, including
the *.cdb and *.zdp files.  Also, the new map location has been set in
the options menu.

Anyone got a suggestion as to what I'm doing wrong, please?

Thanks
Richard Bartholomew