[gps-talkusers] List Subscriptions

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:23:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

First let me apologize for all the confusion regarding the list messages.  I
have made two changes to the list to stop any of this from happening in the
future.  A user will have to confirm their subscription request and at the end
of each email sent to the list is how to unsubscribe, get digest-only, and set
vacation mode.

Thank you,

Kim Casey
http://senderogroup.com/email.htm