[gps-talkusers] Re: Latest User pois download issues

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:22:04 -0800

Hello all,

There were a couple corrupt files on our download webpage, we have just
fixed the 2010 and 2011 versions of the November update for
USA_Extra_POIS.zip which is just over 13 Megs.

Please download this file again and you should be good to go.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Charles LaPierre, CTO Sendero Group