[gps-talkusers] Re: Keysoft 7_5 and what was fixed for GPS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:10:05 +0100

Yep, Charles, I tried to pair my BN yesterday after installing the new patch and couldn't get anywhere with the bluetooth receiver which was supposed to be "paired and active". I finally deleted all trace of the receiver, intending to put it in against once I'd upgraded. Now I guess it's "the waiting game"!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>