[gps-talkusers] Re: Idid purchase the trekkker breeze

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:55:01 -0800

Les,

They did send the unit with an SD card, loaded with my state. I have
purchased Sendero Maps and need to understand how to deal with these. I am
wondering if it is possible to place all maps on a 16-GB SD card and load at
random onto the Trekker, and is it possible to move whatever program
necessary to run the Trekker to the 16-GB card. For now, I am just thrilled
to be able to go for a walk without being nervous about where the
intersection is or that we might miss it and just go round and round. My dog
is a good dog and most usually finds these for me, but I tend to get panicky
because all of my distancing is off.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Dianne