[gps-talkusers] Re: I never get tired of independent exploring

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:31:35 -0800

Sorry no multiple destinations :( yet.
What Mike meant was turning on Multiple Repeat and selecting Destination, so you can use the "getting warmer method" of travelling.

Charles.

At 07:23 AM 1/21/2006, you wrote:
Yes, Mike, I too felt that exileration lastweek when I was in the middle of nowhere.
My problem is that I am in such a rut on this walking path I don't want to go anywhere else.
Anyway I know extremely well how you felt.
Is this multiple destination a hint of what is coming or is this something I don't know about in the present version?
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>