[gps-talkusers] Re: Help needed with Outi headphones

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:52:58 +1300

I don't have a pair of these headphones myself. but what is the braillenote volume set to in the review voice settings? If you go in there using backspace with enter with r or from the options menu, or on a qt it's function with r, the second item in the list is speech volume level. The default for this is three, but you can change it to 5. This will then make the volume higher when you adjust using the normal volume up and down controls on the braillenote. Also, you can make it softer by going to 2 or 1 in review voice settings.

Might be worth checking what this is set to and changing to five to see if this solves your problem.

Teri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Armand Bakalian" <asbakalian@xxxxxxxxxxx>