[gps-talkusers] Re: HOLLUX M1200 RECEIVER

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:01:08 -0800

Just as a side note, I have a 1200 and it runs for more like 20 hours under heavy load, I think the posting or listing should say 23 not 13.

Holux makes good products in general, much better in my mind than the US Globalsat. I've got a 1200 in a time keeping roll and it works very solid and also has the sub 5KM stuff enabled. (by enabled I probably mean disabled as in static navigation but it's able to be useful under 5KM/H is my point) Probably stick with a 1000 because it's Sindero certified but the 1200 isn't a waste of money if you feel like experimenting, YMMV. You don't need the smart to go CD and tools though so really not sure you're going to gain much.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>