[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Packages

  • From: "Robert Stigile" <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:21:52 -0800

Hello,
the mpower has a sd card slot, a compact flash card slot and a pcmcia card
slot.  The pk has two compact flash card slots.
the pk is smaller then the mpower so it depends on your preference, I chose the
mpower because the keyboard is larger so I can manipulate it better.
You might want to check out both before you purchase one.
robert