[gps-talkusers] GPS Maps

  • From: Tiffany Manosh <tmanosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:44:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

My version 3 upgrade is on its way.  I have a question on how many maps that
should go with in a specified region.  I have seen e-mails saying that if you
load to many maps at one time it may lock up.  So, what is thr recommondation
on how amny maps to load at one time?  Also, can you have sub folders within a
region to aleivate lock ups.  I am using a micro drive for my maps and I have
heard that can cause lock ups as well, so I want to make the most out of the
devices I have and aliviate crashes or lock ups.  Any advice is much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Tiffany Manosh