[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 3.3 with Keysoft 7

  • From: "liam" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:41:17 -0000

Mike

I've just installed ks7 on a PK with gps 3.1 already on board.  It
installed without any problems except for a minor quirk when setting the
POI folder.  I had to swtich from directory to folder view when entering
the destination folder. If I didn't it reported that it couldn't find
the storage card, which I assume is related to it being called compact
flash under ks 7.  Can I assume that I was sent the right upgrade and
don't need any extra files?

I also was lead to believe that for 3.3 I need an extra patch to get
blue tooth to work?  Sounds odd?  Why ship something you know needs a
patch? It all seemed confused so I guess when it arrives on Tuesday I'll
find out.

- Liam