[gps-talkusers] Re: Flying Southwest with GPS

  • From: Todd Patkus <tpatkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 02:30:10 GMT

Hello, Mike M.  et al,

If you, Mike, say we ought to turn everything off while landing onto the
ground, is that due to the FAA regulations or what?  If not, you, Mike, should
contact them to ensure we do not violate the FAA laws!  Something you should
consider before giving us hereon valid responses.  Why?  So as to avoid being
in hot water!

Thank you.

Todd