[gps-talkusers] Re: Exit numbers

  • From: "B. Alan Mattison" <alanm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:11:49 -0600

Hi Peggy,
At least in New Mexico, where I live, and as far as I know about other
states, these exit numbers are also mileposts originating at the edge of
the state.  For instance, I-40 which goes across the state in basically
an east-west direction, the exit numbers start with #1 on the Arizona
bourder, and go up as you go to the East.  HTH.
Alan Mattison