[gps-talkusers] Existing Subscription process with version 3.6 iPhone GPS update

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:45:13 -0800

Hello everyone,

As some of you have probably already found out when you updated to the latest version, you had to re-enter your subscription information.

For those of you with existing subscriptions who have yet to update, please be sure to select the button "Use Existing Subscription" when the updated app opens for the first time.  I understand that it has probably been a while since you have logged in last, so if you have forgotten your password please use the "Forgot password" link to reset your password.   It is encrypted on our server, so we cannot access passwords.

Please do not select start 30-day free trial, this will create an additional account and you will not be able to link it to your existing account.   If you need assistance with your subscription, please email iphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Be sure to provide the email that is associated with your subscription account.

Thank you,
Kim

---

To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
//www.freelists.org/list/gps-talkusers

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.