[gps-talkusers] Re: Bye Bye to Google Maps and Hello to Sendero Maps

  • From: Kevin chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:06:27 -0500

Route creation, POI searches and virtual exploration is extremely fast. The
ability to load all of US with all POIs from users to GTFS is amazing.
Create route, CTRL S to save and give it a name. Copy saved route from
c:SenderoMaps\routes to routes folder on storage medium.
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone