[gps-talkusers] Re: Bluetooth Audio on a BrailleNote

  • From: TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:35:11 EDT

Hi Patrick

I too am using a braille note PK and would love to work out how to blue
tooth it as when I am out I am often with two smallish children plus my dog
and  the cords so get in the way, I did ask this wquestion before and ended up
with a  bluetooth dongle but have yet to find a headphone that can pair
with it,  most are stereo headphones which I cannot use for obvious reasons!

So if you work it out please let me know

many thanks

Tony

patrickt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,

My wife has a BrailleNote with the latest version of  keysoft. She's looking
for a device that will convert the audio output on  her BrailleNote to
bluetooth and will allow her to walk with GPS and get  audio through a
bluetooth headset. Does anybody know of or is anybody using  a product ike
this?

Thanks
Patrick

To change your  email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation
mode):
http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

Additionally, to  unsubscribe send an email to
gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with  "unsubscribe" in the Subject.