[gps-talkusers] Re: August POI Totals

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 09:54:41 -0700

Hi Peggy, the reason why the map didn't synchronize is because the city
database file didn't change and that is what we are basing if we need to
synchronize the map over or not. What did change was a updated zipcode
database for California. You will need to manually update that yourself, or
well if you don't ever do zipcode lookups in California you can just leave
it the way it is.

Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810
Email: Charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com