[gps-talkusers] Another use for gps:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:37:53 -0700

Hi folks, I have another use for gps. I needed to make a hair appointment so instead of calling information, I called up the gps found the beauty shop I frequent and did a space p and got the phone number and have my appointment.
I can't wait for this seeing eye feature.
Mike keep tantelizing us with tidbits but don't give everything away.
I'm only sorry Peg got sick so I couldn't be on the wayfun adventure in Portland last September.
Mary Ellen Earls