[gps-talkusers] Announcing the release of version 2013 for Sendero's GPS products

  • From: "Kim Casey" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:55:31 -0800

Announcing the release of version 2013 for Sendero's GPS products

Roseville, California, March 7, 2013

This Sendero GPS 2013 release for the BrailleNote and Sense products is
Sendero's seventeenth version since the laptop GPS version was first
released in 2000. It has been over two decades since the founders of Sendero
began working on the first GPS prototypes. We have expanded our GPS product
line with yet another platform from which to choose, Windows PCs.  If you
already own Sendero PC Maps, you now have the option to upgrade your version
to include GPS functionality.  Contact Sendero to learn about special
upgrade pricing through the end of March.

For details about Sendero PC GPS, visit:
http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopmaps.htm

On the Braille/VoiceNote, Braille/Voice Sense and Mobile Geo versions, we
have updated to 2013 maps and POIs and made software enhancements under the
hood including much faster POI searching. New purchases come with a single
year map license; no more multi-year licenses.

We encourage our existing users to use Sendero PC Maps to upgrade their PDA
GPS versions.  It is by far the easiest way to upgrade as well as an
excellent tool to use in conjunction with your PDA or mobile device.  See
the following links for tutorials with specifics on using Sendero Maps to
upgrade.

BrailleNote customers go to:

http://www.senderogroup.com/MP3/installingsenderomapsApex.mp3

Braille Sense customers go to:
http://www.senderogroup.com/MP3/installing_sense_navigation_with_senderomaps
.mp3

For those of you who already have a current SMA on your GPS product, your
upgrade is eagerly awaiting you at http://www.GoSendero.com
<http://www.gosendero.com/> .

For those who would like to try v2013 before you buy, download the Trial
Version, http://senderogroup.com/products/GPS/testdrive.asp, for your
BrailleNote. You will have access to all countries we currently support for
the 30 days, after which you can purchase a full version, opt for the
Pay-As-You-Go payment plan, or uninstall the 30 day trial version and
re-install your old version of Sendero GPS. To purchase, call Sendero toll
free, 1-888-757-6810