[gps-talkusers] Re: ATTERY LIFE WITH GPS

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:04:27 -0800

Diane,

I am not sure how long the Radio Shack speakers last. But, if you are using the BrailleNote GPS throughout an entire day with constnat use in the GPS application, I have found that both the BrailleNote mPower and the Holux will last at least 12 hours. I am sure that the Radio Shack speaker will last at least this amount of time, if not longer, but I am not able to say for sure, as I mainly use a bluetooth ear piece when traveling.

Kevin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Garrett" <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>