[gps-talkusers] Re: A totally interesting day:

  • From: "gerry leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:23:12 -0700

I have been in similar situations a lot. When I was learning to use the cane, I had a saying that went like this. Ask directions until you get three people that agree, then you have a fifty fifty chance of having the correct directions.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>