[gps-talkusers] Re: 2 weeks in Costa Rica

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:38:13 -0800

What is the address for the chat room?  Not sure I can make it this
Wednesday, but I can most Wednesdays, and I'll try to pop in this Wednesday
too if someone can give the URL.

Peggy

Men are conservatives when they are least vigorous, or when they are most
luxurious. They are conservatives after dinner. - Ralph Waldo Emerson