[gpodder-devel] podcast feed update failing

  • From: damienlmoore at gmail.com (Damien Moore)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:18:33 -0400

Hi guys,

I'm using gPodder 0.17.0 on N800. gPodder has been working fine until a
couple of days back when I tried to update my podcast feeds (after a couple
of weeks not using my N800) but it looks like gPodder fails to see the
connection and thus skips all of the feeds. The download menu option for
individual episodes is also greyed out.The internet connection works fine
and there's nothing wrong with the feeds (Linux Outlaws, TLLTS, TWIT etc --
I can browse and download podcasts manually in the web browser). The SD card
where the podcasts are stored isn't locked and is only about half full.

I haven't had a chance to try running from the console to find obvious
errors, but would be helpful to know if anyone else has this problem or if
anyone knows a simple fix. Also, when running from console do I need to use
any switches to get more logging info?

cheers,
Damien