[gpodder-devel] gpodder sync across desktop & n900 ?

  • From: koeglstefan at gmail.com (Stefan Kögl)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:59:41 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Kevin Verma
<kevinverma at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I will like to know if there is any upcoming work to make sync of
> subscriptions/downloads across desktop & n900 ?
> If someone is able to do that already then please share your method.

Just create an account, configure it on your devices and upload
subscription status information to the webservice. You can then
configure to sync devices and manage your subscriptions via the web.

> The point is basically that I will like not to burden network and
> battery on n900 to download data of subscriptions alone, and want to
> keep consistency in download status and consumption of podcasts . Are
> there such thought being worked on already ?

That will be next step; we want to sync play progress so that you can
continue a podcast on your mobile devices that you've started to play
on your desktop.

We'll announce more details on upcoming features in the next few days :)

-- Stefan